West Edmonton Mall (Next to T&T Supermarket) Edmonton, AB
Previous Image Next Image

About Global Immigration

Conveniently located in West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, Alberta.  Global Immigration and Placement Consultancy Services Ltd.( GIPCS ) is committed to providing quality Immigration services across the globe for those wishing to live and work in Canada on a permanent or temporary basis.  GIPCS  consultants are members in good standing with The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), assures you of best services and guarantee that we are operating with the latest information on Federal Immigration laws and different Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

Conveniently located in West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, Alberta.  Global Immigration and Placement Consultancy Services Ltd.( GIPCS ) is com Read More

Millions of people visit Canada each year. This includes tourists, business visitors, workers, students, live-in caregivers, seasonal workers ...

An Oath is a solemn promise about an action. Oaths can be taken as a personal capacity and the individual shows that he or she is conscience to perform a ...

Every human being possesses a set of fingerprints exclusive to them. This quality results in them being an effective way of identifying people ...

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Yes, Temporary resident visa holders who wish to extend their stay or apply for change of status while in Canada can apply for extension from within Canada.

For Express Entry once you get selected and after your final submission it takes almost 2 to 3 months, while processing time for provincial nominee programs can vary, you can check on the website for a particular province.

Express Entry consists of all the three basic Permanent Immigration programs, you just need to apply by making your profile on CIC website, the best program is automatically assigned to you according to the information entered by you.

You must satisfy the immigration officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay.

You must also:

  • Satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of the Visa period
  • Show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada until you return the country of residence
  • No intent to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so;
  • Be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity (you may be asked to provide a Police Clearance Certificate);
  • Must not be a security risk to Canada;
  • Produce any additional documents requested by the officer to establish your admissibility;
  • Be in good health (complete a medical examination, if required)

Documents required for a Temporary Resident Visa application are:

  1. 2 recent original passport size photos (2 inches x 1.5 to 2 inches in size)
  2. Personal Information Form
  3. Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476)
  4. Current Passport
  5. Personal documentation of applicant
  6. Proof of employment (letter from employer confirming salary and length of employment
  7. Salary statements for the past 3 months. Most recent retirement funds statement
  8. Proof of personal funds
  9. Income Tax Returns for the past two years
  10. Bank Statements / bank books for last 03 months

Latest News

Alberta Jobs for Post Graduate Work Permit Holder

Students on Post Graduate work permit and looking for Alberta Immigration Nominee Program Eligible jobs. *FREE*

Read More

Owner Operator LMIA

Temporary foreign worker program (TFWP) Owner/Operator LMIA process is gaining popularity.  It supports TFW work permit application with supporting LMIA without showing advertising efforts. 

Read More
Scroll to Top