Immigration Consultant in Edmonton Facebook
Immigration Consultant Edmonton Twitter
Edmonton Immigration Consultant Google Plus
Edmonton Immigration Consultant Linkedin
Edmonton Immigration Consultant Blog
Immigration Consultant Edmonton
free evlution

FAQ-Skilled Worker;

Q 1. What if I intend to come to a Specific Province as a Skilled Permanent Resident?

Q 2. What is the processing time for my PR?

Q 3. What does National Occupation Classification mean?

Q 4. What is Arranged Employment Offer (AEO)?

Q 5. Do I need to go for an IELTS test?

Q 6. What is the difference between a Permanent Immigration and a Temporary resident visa?

Q 7. What is Express Entry?

Q 8. What if I want to apply under Federal Skilled worker specifically?

Q 9. Do I need Arranged Employment Offer (AEO) to get Permanent Residence in Express Entry?

Q 10. Do I need my Educational Credential Assessment done for Express Entry?

Q 11. Who is licensed to represent you or provide immigration advice?

Q 12. Who can be included in my PR application?

Q 13. What steps should I take to save time for my process?