Visitor Visa

If you are a citizen of a visa required Country then you need a visitor visa before entering Canada. There are two types: a single-entry visa and a multiple-entry visa.
A visitor visa is a visa which is placed in a foreign national’s passport or travel document, allowing him to travel to Canada once or several times during the validity of the visa.
If your visitor Visa application is refused, there is no formal appeal process. You may only reapply if your situation has changed and you have considerable new information to submit.
In most of the case lack of supporting documentation enforces officer to refuse the application. You may hire a consultant for proper representation.
Most of the time applicants made mistakes on their Visitor Visa applications, which jeopardize the future plan of study, work or live in Canada.
A single entry visa allows one entry only to Canada, during the validity of the visa. A multiple entry visa allows several entries to Canada, during the validity of the visa.
When you arrive in Canada, the immigration officer will decide whether you can be admitted to Canada and for how long you are allowed to stay. Unless otherwise specified, you are authorized to stay up to six months.
Yes, you can extend you stay from within Canada.
If your program in Canada is less than six months in duration you do not require a study permit.
If you are from a country that requires a visa to visit Canada, you will need to apply for a Visitor Visa just like any other visitor to Canada. The application is the same as for a visitor visa.
You can carry out business activities like meeting clients or visiting job sites but you cannot carry out secretarial, managerial, technical or production activities.
Yes, you can change your status from visitor to worker, student or business owner.
Canadian Immigration has number of Provincial or Federal program which help visitors or workers to apply for PR. Please consult for detailed analysis of your profile.