West Edmonton Mall (Next to T&T Supermarket), We speak: 中文, हिंदी, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, Tagalog, Pуски, Македонски, Српски, Български​

Work Permit

Best Immigration Consultant for Work Permit - Canada is a unique country in the world who still have open door policies for workers, visitors, study,  business investor etc. For more than a 15 years   Global Immigration and Placement Consultancy Services Ltd. is providing services to temporary foreign workers (TFW’s), and so far we have helped thousands of TFW’s coming and settling in Canada. 

If you are also the one who wants to work in Canada and looking for the best immigration consultant for work permit or assistance with work permit application leading to the permanent residency in Canada, then you are at right place. So, connect yourself with us and live your dreams. For more, feel free to contact us by dialling 780-436-0500 or our toll-free no. 1877-518-5527. You can also send us queries through e-mail jobs@gipcs.com or submit online through Free evaluation page.

Work Permit

What Is Work Permit?

A Work permit is a document issued by the Federal Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national who is not a permanent resident,  to work temporarily in Canada. Work permits specify the employer the foreign worker may work for, the length of time they are allowed to work in Canada, as well as any conditions or restrictions.

To apply for a Work permit, one may need a:

  • A  valid passport,
  • Employer job offer letter
  • ESDC approved Labour market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
  • Experience certificates to prove the required experience in Job
  • Educational/Professional Credentials related to the job.
  • You need to satisfy an immigration officer which you will leave a Canada at the end of your authorized period.
  •  You also need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and any accompanying family members for a period of your stay in Canada
  • If asked,  prove that you do not have any criminal history or any serious medical conditions.
  • Processing fees of $155

Once the employee receives the ESDC approved positive Labour market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from his prospected Canadian employer, the employee can apply for a work permit to a Canadian High Commission abroad. Copies of the documents mentioned above should be attached to the application. Some applicants for a Canadian work permit will be required to undergo medical examinations prior to the issuance of a work permit.

Why Should You Choose Global Immigration For Work Permit?

Canada work permit visa is a temporary work permit which will allow you to work in Canada for a specific period. Work permit in Canada can be the first step and if you choose to stay permanently in Canada, your best bet is Global Immigration and Placement Consultancy Services Ltd.

Global Immigration and Placement Consultancy Services Ltd. Is the one stop solution for all your Canadian immigration needs, whether it is permanent or a temporary immigration requirement, we will be with you at every step of the immigration process until your receive Permanent residency in Canada.

We have proved 15 years of experience in Immigration Industry. Our experts and profession team stay up to date on the latest immigration rules and regulation to guide clients in a best possible way. Our basic aim is to provide the satisfactory services to our customers.


We hope, we have given you all the details regarding the top immigration consultant for a Work permit. If you are looking for more details, then feel free to visit our official website or contact us.

Please note Global Immigration is a  one-stop shop for all Immigration needs and provides the  following services to Temporary residents applicants: LMIA application, Express entry,  Work permit overseas or within Canada, Arrange Employment offers, Provincial Nomination applications, Provincial Nomination approved jobs, Translation of documents, Travel insurance, Spousal/dependent application,  Oath Commissioner, Fingerprinting, Invitation Letters,  Children travelling consent letters, study permits, Supervisa for parents, Visitor visa for family members, Replacement of Immigration documents

Scroll to Top