Your privacy is important to us
1. What information do we collect?
- GIPCS collects your information when you register on the GIPCS site and when you visit GIPCS pages.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used);
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: GIPCS collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: GIPCS may collect non-personal information as you use GIPCS. When you use the site, GIPCS, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to identify readily or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
2. How do we store your information?
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) server therefore, your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations inside or outside of Canada. GIPCS maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
3. How do we use your Information?
- When you use the GIPCS site, we may request certain information. GIPCS does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website and for communications, such as customer service.
- Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating or unsubscribing your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from GIPCS at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your GIPCS account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
4. Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not/will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. GIPCS uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
6. Accessing and updating your Information
- You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
- Additionally, You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
- There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
The terms, “www.gipcs.com”, “us”, or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada