What is the Child and Home Support Worker Pilot program?

The Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot have replaced two Caregiver streams and both provide an eligible caregiver with a pathway to permanent residence once they have earned two years of Canadian work experience. An applicant can obtain a occupation specific work permit as either a Home Child Care Provider or as a Home Support Worker.

Major Changes:

In mid-June 2019 IRCC introduced a new pilot program. Named the Child and Home Support Worker Pilot, this allows eligible candidates the option of applying upfront for Canadian Permanent Residency along with work permits for their if applicable spouse/partner and study permits for any dependent children. An LMIA is not needed for this program, however, a valid job offer is needed.

For more answers to your questions, we encourage you to visit our website FAQ section.

Apply now for Child & Home Support Worker

Give us a call at +1-780-436-0500 or send us your inquiries and we will consult you about the complete procedure and details.

Other Programs & Categories

Apply for different programs available under permanent Immigration category.